Saturday, April 07, 2007

Laundry Makeover




I bit the bullet and finally hauled myself into the laundry with a can of paint. That's one more room in the house where dirty blue walls are just a thing of the past. Its so clean and fresh in there that it might even inspire me to do some washing - actually, no, I'll leave that to William. In the 15months we have lived in this house, I have done about 6 loads of washing - and that was only because I was on holidays while Will was at work. I am a lucky lucky girl!!
I also rearranged our wardrobe and put some racks in for all of my shoes and bags. William came in to have a look at the finished product and shook his head. I am not going to repeat here how many pairs of shoes I own, but lets just say i could probably wear a different pair every day for 2 months. !!!!

We are so excited that the Riverlink Shopping Centre is finally finished and open. It is great to have such a nice place to shop in our area.

Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you tonight!!!

Suzi xo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:14 pm

    Well Done Suzi,
    looks great
    From Sheree

    ReplyDelete