Sunday, March 18, 2007

WOOHOO!!!

I have just had, the WILDEST weekend of my life!!!! Saturday, was my 25th birthday and I had a party to top all parties!!! As you can see from the photos, I had a few people around to drink, eat, dance and be merry and boy did they do a great job of it!! I got some lovely presents and had so much fun catching up with everyone again. Just wanted to say a special thanks to Renee for helping me out and being a fantastic friend AS USUAL!
Tonight, the family came over for dinner and we had a birthday cake and I got some cool presents. The Family Guy Season 5 DVDs, Mr & Mrs Smith DVD, some stud earrings and a gorgeous ice blue vase. Chelsea gave me some candles and funky cushions and this week Will is getting my funky new Ipod Shuffle (hot pink). Woohoo!
This week promises to be great, because Mum, Aimee and I are going on a special little trip. Shh! its a secret, tune in next Monday because the blog will have heaps of great photos from our 4 day trip. (And please pray for the boys we are leaving behind to look after 3 households and two younger kids) Until next week!!!! (I am so happy right now!!) Suzi xo Dancing Lessons
Julie and Suzi
Renee and Suzi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:31 am

    Hey Suzi,
    Thanks for a great night, I just went down and read your new years resolutions, Oh My God Suzi they are so touching you made ME well up with tears. You really made me think about things too
    Love YA Heaps
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete