Friday, March 09, 2007

The week that was.....

Well, I could come on here and whinge about how busy I am, and how work is flat out and Chelsea's going through a cheeky stage and Will and I don't see each other much and this and that..... BUT I'M NOT GOING TO!! Because I know you're all in the same boat -life is so much busier now.


I've been a naughty blogger in the last month and haven't added much whatsoever. I promise I am trying to change this!


One week tomorrow until my 25th Birthday!! Goodness, 1/4 of a century - I have noticed recently that when I smile, I have wrinkles around my eyes - at 25 years old... lets hope I can hold onto my youthful looks like Mum.


I thought it would be a great idea to start including on the blog, some of Chelsea's choice phrases and words - because geez she comes up with some good ones:


1 Mummy is lying on bed having a catnap.

Chelsea: Mum, are you ok?

Mummy: yes I'm just very very tired

Chelsea: Oh, don't worry Mum, I will attack you....

Chelsea proceeds to give mummy a big squeezy cuddle


2 Mummy is in kitchen before work, packing Chelsea's lunchbox

Mummy hands Chelsea her lunchbox which is quite heavy

Chelsea: Christ Almighty this is heavy mum!

Mummy tries to keep a straight face


3 Mummy collects all the clothes that are too small for Chelsea

Mummy dresses Chelsea in each outfit and takes photos, to put on ebay to sell

After a few shots, Chelsea decides to 'Strut her Stuff' and sticks out her belly, hands on hips and feet thrown out apart.

Chelsea: Look at me mum... I'm a Brat!! (Meaning a Bratz Doll)


Hope you had a laugh at these, enjoy your weekend and I will definitely blog again soon!!

Suzi xo



No comments:

Post a Comment