Friday, March 09, 2007

She's a funny little thing...

Chelsea Leah, just like her mummy did, loves horses. She loves My Little Ponies, she loves Barbie horses, she loves plastic horses, plush horses, horses with horns and horses with wings. She pats the horses at Little Nanny's house and waves to the ones up the road every morning when we leave.
All this said and done..... I am yet to work out, why she chooses this one horse, and only this one, to tie up with red plastic rope and swing around her head as she wanders through the house. At first I thought it was just a one off, as I cleaned her bedroom up one night.. But then the next day, the same poor horse was tied up in the same way.... I have since worked out, that the rope is a way of holding on to the horse for Chicko - kind of like a pendant on a chain, or keys on a key ring. When she comes out for dinner, she hangs the horse over the back of her chair and throws it over her shoulder casually as she leaves, its the source of much amusement for William and I!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment