Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nanny's 80th Birthday

Here's everyone









This Saturday we celebrated my Grandmother's 80th Birthday. We had a lovely day and as usual got some great photos. Happy Birthday Nanny!

I have been a little off colour recently, so have been taking it easy. Today though, I decided that there were some things that NEEDED doing!! I folded so many clothes that I'm surprised there were any left in the cupboards! I have a huge pile of Chelsea's outgrown clothes that will be going onto ebay very soon. I planted 4 trees that will hopefully grow into a beautiful hedge along the side fence. I cleaned the kitchen up and then cooked lasagne for dinner - something we haven't had in a LONG time. William was very appreciative!!! Anyway, I have alot to do still so I had better keep this short and sweet.
Enjoy your week Suzi xo Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment