Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Christmas Party - At long last!!!










We had a fantastic view of the track










Me loving the camera baby!!











Phil and Dale being their usual selves

I have had a fantastic weekend!!!! Woo! I love Christmas, and I love getting together with friends. On Friday night we went to Renee's house for a night of Karaoke, cocktails, dancing and most of all LAUGHING! All of us girls used to work together and although we have all moved on in our lives, we still get together to party and catch up - We always make the most of it too.

Before Renee's on Friday night, we went to the local Christmas Carols, where Meagan was asked to do a Solo. She was beautiful and did her dance perfectly. Chelsea thought it was great to see the singing and dancing but we had to go early before santa arrived, but thats ok, we might go see the Christmas parade when its on soon.

Last night was our work Christmas Party. We went to Silks Restaurant and holy moly was there some food there!! I have never seen so much seafood in my life! I told myself that I would have an oyster, but when it came to the crunch, I just couldn't do it! Thats ok, the crab and prawns amongst other things, more than satisfied all of us!

We went down by the track and in the stables to see the horses and by the end of the night, started to get (just a little) rowdy! We all caught a maxi taxi home and dropped off everyone but Dale, Phil and myself - we went out drinking for some time after. When I get a night off, I have to make the most of it! Ended up walking through the front door at about 3am this morning, so I got a little sleep in this morning.

We have the airconditioner on today because the temperature is just phenomenal - you look outside and there's that real hazy look to the sky. Will has temporarily installed the airconditioner downstairs so he can watch the cricket in comfort on the big screen, hopefully by the end of the year we will have a permanent air conditioner installed down there. This afternoon will be swimming and more laughing at mum and dads. We have not all got together for a long time at home - its so busy right now.

Enjoy your week - Party on and drink up! Suzi xo Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment