Sunday, November 05, 2006

Congratulations Troy and Kylie

Troy and Kylie - what a gorgeous shot! Cutting the cake together
The Crew from work - I had a great time with you guys!! We all had such a ball last night, I paid for it this morning though, dragging my behind out of bed with a thumping headache. - Yes my own fault!
Our shopping trip today was fantastic we went to so many shops - shoes, bags, giftware, toys, linen, bras, chocolate - you name it. For lunch we went to Broncos Leagues Club and had our photo with Shane Webke taken as you can see below. LOL. The bus brought us home at around Sunset. The trip felt alot shorter as for half of the journey Renee and I cacked ourselves laughing whilst playing silly buggers with some removalists who were driving in their truck next to our bus for the majority of the motorway. (Thats all I will elaborate on - its our little secret! LOL)
For the entire day, our bus of 40 women spent $7980! And yes, I confess, I am the only one who bought 4 pairs of shoes amongst other things. - All heels of course!
Enjoy your week, especially Melbourne Cup Day on Tuesday. Suzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment