Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's times like these....

BEFORE The Jungle Dec 05

It's times like these that I wonder if we are doing the right thing. When I compare these two photos I love the shade and the beautiful quiet of the jungle that used to be our backyard. All I have right now is dirt, tree stumps and the bbq season fast approaching. Have we done the right thing pulling everything out and wanting a structured an orderly garden and lawn?
Despite these comparisons, the second photo shows an unfinished backyard, with still alot of work to be done. I seem to forget the mosquitos, the lack of space and the constant mess that was our Rainforest and thinking back, I know that we have done the right thing.

CURRENT Where we're at right now Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment