Saturday, September 16, 2006

After two weeks of Silence....


I have not posted in so long.......... Lots has happened....... Lots and lots.......
I am currently trawling my computer for a picture ANY picture that I can pop into this post, you see, a Berderow post without a photo is like the proverbial pub with no beer.

Basically I am without a digital camera at the moment, as it happens to belong to someone else now, without my permission. Whoever and wherever they are, I hope they're enjoying the camera, the handbag, the two tickets to Hi5 and all of the other goodies that were inside my handbag when it was stolen from a bbq at a friends house. I would also like them to know just how much trouble they have caused us as the house and both car keys were also in there. - Just wanted to get that off my back, this world is full of low lives and I know that kharma will ensure they eventually get their just desserts!

ANYHOW! We have been very busy indeed for the past fortnight. We are currently in 'Phase 2' of the backyard makeover. Basically we have taken out all of the gardens and path on one side of the backyard and have put in new gardens, with new plants. I LOVE buying new plants!! They look so great all planted in rows along the edge of the garden. All of the area that was previously garden and path will now be lawn. Everyone who has seen the yard will probably be able to imagine it, but everyone else, you're just gonna have to pretend. LOL

The Theatre room wall has finally been painted and I have a picture wall now! I have always wanted one.

I had a Linen Party last night, it was great to see my friends again. I got some new bath sheets, bath mat, a gorgeous mat for Chelsea's room and a soft mink throw rug that will be soooo nice in Winter on the lounge!

Chelsea is well into learning her 'Action Heros' Dance at Kindermovement. They are all going to look so gorgeous in the concert.

I haven't even touched on 1/4 of whats been happening lately, but just a little post to let everyone know I'm still here! oh, and thats right......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!!!!
14 TODAY!!!!!!
Have a great birthday to my favourite brother... See you tomorrow

(Chelsea says Happy Birthday BOBO)

LOL couldn't resist popping just one photo in there!!! - Andrew in his Jackie Howe singlet, earlier this year. Until next time Suzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment