Sunday, August 27, 2006

Our First Wedding Anniversary

12 months ago to the minute, William and I were in the midst of the biggest and most amazing day of our lives together. Surrounded by family and friends we exchanged vows and became husband and wife. Today we went back to Woodlands at Marburg and shared a beautiful and romantic lunch in the mansion. Memories from our Wedding Day came flooding back as we strolled through the grounds and admired the mansion.

First thing this morning we went out to the Fernvale markets and then drove on to Wivenhoe Dam. From Wivenhoe we headed to Marburg to look in a few antique stores and then went up to Woodlands. Lunch was so beautiful and intimate and then afterwards we sat in the grounds together and read our vows aloud to each other once again.
Happy 1st Anniversary to my wonderful, caring and supportive husband. We have achieved so much together and still have so many plans. With Love from your Wife Susan xo





"Susan this is my promise to you, before God, our family and our friends. I will always stand by your side. Wherever you go, I will go, whatever you face I will face, when you fall I will catch you; when you cry I will comfort you, when you laugh I will share your joy. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest. No matter what lies ahead for us, I will see it as a journey. From this moment everything I am and everything I have is yours, and for eternity my love for you will remain. I would be honoured to be your husband."

"William today I will marry my true love, the one who has always been there for me and supported my every endeavour, and always with a smile. Your love and respect for me and for our new family is something that shines from within your beautiful heart. Your genuine nature has won you the respect of all you know and the love and friendship of your loving partner. You are truly my shining beacon, my lighthouse. You deserve the best of everything that life could possibly give; I would be honoured to be your wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment