Sunday, July 16, 2006

NOT GOOD

To start with, I would like to apologise to all my workmates who will soon be reading this entry. You see, last night we went out to Farewell Carol, our fantastic Admin Assistant who is moving on to greener pastures. We had a great night at the Hogs Breath Cafe and later went on to the Squealing Pig (Why are these places all names after pigs?) I took my camera as usual and a few snaps were taken, around 12 I believe. Well today after waking late in the day and staggering down to the computer to take a look at the shots, I did the unthinkable, I, um, lost em.....

All but three photos were deleted, don't ask how! I don't wanna talk about it!!!!! So here are the 3 remaining photos from last night SO SORRY BAROL CANDY!

Stephanie, Susan, Carol and WendianneBig Willy, Suzi/Busan, Phildo, Riles, Barol/Candy, Kyles, Wendi, Troy Boy, Mel, Pale/Stale Dale

Barol and Busan AKA Carol and Susan the two Mrs B's (note Carol's Limited Edition 'Carol as Barbie' Doll in uniform) Anyway, today we decided to get off our butts and do something around the yard. Down the backyard on the corner of the fencelines was just shocking. One pawpaw tree, a huge pile of scrap gathered from other projects, two piles of dirt, numerous star pickets, trellis and 4 treated pine poles were all creating an attractive featured down there, so everything was removed, soil laid out and palms have been transplanted from other VERY bad positions around the yard! The end result is quite nice and eventually we would like to put river stones in there, as shown in the side garden in the photo. 1 week til the BIG FAIRY PRINCESS party. Chelsea has been moaning about her birthday all week. 'Oh I can't WAIT till my birthday'. Anyway, back to work tomorrow, after painting the toilet and and rest of the loungeroom tonight. If I'm really good I might pull off painting the hallway as well! After that, there's not much more to go, just the downstairs bathroom, laundry and study. Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Suzi xo


No comments:

Post a Comment