Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blowing out the candles - 3 years old

Well it was 3 years today that I gave birth to a little person who has had so much influence on both William's and my lives. Chelsea Leah was born at 11.30am after a short 3.5hr labour. She was a happy baby and has grown into a beautiful and very independent little girl. Everywhere I go, people tell me how beautiful she is, we are so proud of everything she does.
Tonight we went out to Brothers for dinner and then came home to a birthday cake. From us Chicko got a Bike - as you can see, a Chou Chou doll, a makeup and hairdo doll, a barrel of monkeys, a Kelly doll on a pegasus and a Wee 3 friends set. I must go now, the little 3 year old is running around the house naked as per usual and its way past her bedtime LOL! Suzi xo

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment