Saturday, May 13, 2006

New Photos



I just received some photos from mum of Meagan at a recent Dance Eisteddfod. She is gorgeous I can't believe how much she has grown.

I have a cold at the moment - I feel terrible, aching all over and William has been really good cooking and doing stuff around the house. I worked this arvo for a few hours with James (hello James I know you're reading!) and today Will, his dad and stepdad have been again clearing the backyard and doing trips to the dump.

I finished Chelsea's room last weekend, now all I have to do is paint her chest of drawers and bedside table white and we would like to get her a white wrought iron look bed - mm very princessy! The backyard is slowly coming together, the tank is being used every day to water. The chooks still aren't laying however, the three brown ones are still a bit too young and the big black one just doesn't want to lay at the moment.

Work has been busy and hectic, I am enjoying my weekends and public holidays off. Tomorrow for Mother's Day we are going out with the whole family for dinner. William has told me that he didnt have time to go out this afternoon and get me anything, but I don't know if he's just foxing. I never know what to believe with him!

On Friday night I went to my old school friend Delyse's house and also saw my old friend Marivic whom I haven't seen in about 4 years, who now lives in Sydney. It was great to catch up, Mav is so gorgeous and grown up now! She just couldn't get over the fact that I have a child a husband and a house! LOL.

In a few weeks when I get my act together I am going to post before and after photos of the house, its really quite amazing how much we have done - I honestly thought when we moved in that a couple of two day long working bees on the weekend would have the place spick and span.

Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow for all the hard working ladies out there.

Love Suzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment