Sunday, April 02, 2006

OUR PHOTO SHOOT





















It was time for our periodical photo shoot so we all got dressed up and set ourselves up in the loungeroom. I was not happy with any of the photos (as per usual) but give me 2 years or so, and I will look back and think how great we looked.

We had a pretty quiet weekend. I am happy to say that absolutely NOTHING got done around the house (apart from a bit of cleaning). Will and I both just needed a good break and a weekend to ourselves. Chelsea is happily wearing 'big girl knickers' during the day now and even tells us when she needs to go to the toilet. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, now that she is finally ready to be a 'big girl'.

William has started playing indoor cricket. I almost fell over when he told me that him and some mates from work had formed a team and play every Thursday night. He needed a hobby of some sort and I'm glad that he is doing something he enjoys.

I have nothing new to report, about myself. I'm trying to scrapbook, but I just can't get comfy and get stuck into it. I don't like my scraproom - its cluttered and the walls are ugly and the floor isn't polished and I just don't feel at home in there - and comfort, is something that I need, in order to get creative.... hmm sounds like an easy way to spend a lot of money!!

Seriously though, I have seen some photos of some craftrooms women have in the US, and geez, they do not spare any expense whatsoever!

Anyway, I must go and use what energy I have on something creative. Hopefully this week I will post some photos of my latest layouts. I am quite proud of my latest efforts.

xo Susan Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment