Sunday, March 12, 2006

NEW PHOTOS



Wow have I had a busy weekend or what?!
I don't think there is one area that I haven't dabbled in this weekend. I have painted walls, painted wardrobe doors, gardened, rendered walls and hung blinds.

The rendered wall is in the entrance and it looks PHENOMENAL so proud of myself. I know something looks good when William keeps coming back to look at it and shaking his head. LOL.

Renee came over yesterday SHE WILL BE ON THE NET SOON I am so Excited!!! She brought over a CD full of photos of the wedding and hens night that I have never seen before, so I have included some of these new ones - they are really good.

After spending most of the morning painting Chelsea's new Bi-fold wardrobe doors with white gloss paint, I have vowed never to use anything but matt ever again. - ok I guess I'm gonna have to at some stage - I am covered in paint head to toe, and it WON't come off!! Not to mention trying to get the gloss surface to look perfect with no brush strokes and nearly keeling over from the fumes!!

We have finally finished preparing the front yard. The other side of the driveway now has a garden and grass seeds are down as well. Garden has Croton, Bird of paradise, original Pony tail palm and some other plants also as well as a big decorative rock. Looks very neat and tidy now. Down the back we have a space for the trampoline now, as one of the terraced gardens has been cleared of overgrowth. Will be hopefully putting in a sandpit soon.

Will had to take Chelsea to dancing yesterday morning as I had to work. - Got to go out on the road on a trip for a change. Apparently she wasn't as good in the class as she is when I am there, so I think it sounds like she was showing off for William or something.

Renee's little boy Tristan is auditioning for a Huggies commercial on Monday and I hope he gets it. Here is a photo of the handsome little boy.

Enjoy your week,
Love Susan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment