Sunday, March 05, 2006

Aren't I Clever?!

I am just so proud of myself right now! We had a problem with our computer where it was not connecting to the internet at all. Spent two hours on the phone to AAPT on Friday trying to fix the problem. Ran virus checks, tried to restore settings for Internet Explorer, you name it, I tried it. So today, I taught myself to totally restore the computer to its original state. I saved all of our valuable data of course, but it worked, and so here I am connected to the internet again!
I love love LOVE the weather in SE QLD right now. Cold, wet, windy. Sure beats that horrible summer heat that I absolutely HATE. I am just travelling nicely with my scrapping. Completed 4 layouts over the weekend. I went to my first crop night on Friday night and it was great to get some good ideas off other people. Went to the home show in Brisbane yesterday, trying to get the best deal on our 5000 litre water tank - William is looking after all of that business though. There was some beautiful stuff there though. Can't wait till we get settled and in a couple of years can get a pool with a big deck to sit on. (Fingers crossed). Chelsea and I went to Renee's today for a linen party. Chelsea had a ball playing with the kids, and I got to have a chat with Julie for a change.

Hmmm, I don't have many thoughts from the heart to share this entry. I think I'm just glad to have my computer back!! I think I might post a few more photos from the last few days as well. I am amazed actually, how many people have been reading my blog. Everyone mentions it when they see me, I suppose though that I love reading other people's as well. Its contagious. A bit like ebay I think. Speaking of ebay, I have one item for sale at the moment. I was quite surprised it has a few bids on it. I would love to get back into ebay to save up for something special. It takes some mucking around though to organise everything though. Oh well. I hope everyone enjoys their week. Thank God for the rain. Our new grass seed out the front has taken off in the wet conditions. VERY PLEASED INDEED!!


Enjoy whats left of your weekend ;D Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment