Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another Long, hard weekend



This weekend so far has been tiring. William has been out digging and ripping out weeds and overgrowth as per usual. I got rid of the old pond and put a new water feature in the space instead. I painted the entrance and William also did the last coat on three doors for upstairs.
We also had a bit of a boo boo today - during which I felt REALLY BAD - but at the same time it was quite funny!

I needed some river stones for my water feature so I went down to SAPAR and paid for 1/2 m3. Only about $30 so that was great. Anyhow, Williams dad comes over with his trailer and him and William go down to pick up my purchase. When they drove back down the road, the falcon was sitting fairly close to the road suspension wise at the back and William and Cedric both did not have very happy looks on their faces! I really didn't think that 1/2m3 would be that much! So the two of them had to get all of these rocks out of the trailer with shovels, and according to William, I'm cooking dinner for the next Month!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment