Sunday, February 19, 2006

Our Sadly Short Weekend

Where oh where does the weekend go?

We have been so busy and gotten so much done over the last 2 1/2 days. Last night we went to mum and dad's for dinner, ended up getting home at about 12.30 am!!!

No wonder I slept in this morning. Dad and Andrew showed us their new Honda Odyssey, a buggy that dad bought on ebay. (I will post a photo after this entry).

Dave and William got to have a drive around on it down the back yard, Chelsea is absolutely terrified of it, the motor is about twice as loud as a ride on mower. Today we went out and got my (terribly early) birthday present. MY NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Yay!!

I got a Kodak Z740 5.0 megapixel and 10x optical zoom, with a photo printer. I got to open my present today - about three weeks early, because my old faithful Olympus, is in pieces, after being in my handbag and getting dropped on the bench. Au revoir old faithful, its been a great 2 years......

Yesterday arvo, I got out with the shovel and shears and started cleaning up the area around where the spa used to be. Since its been moved under the pergolah, we are having a smaller oval garden with the palms, frangipanis and rainforesty type stuff and then extending the lawn further over. Needs to be more kid friendly. So I made a little area with rocks and plants, where I can sit in the shade and relax. Bamboo wind chimes and all, it really is special!!
The house is coming along very nicely, and I am so proud of what we have done so far!!!

Going to do some more scrapping tonight, providing the panadol works on my headache. Too much heat and not enough water I think these days. Will start posting some photos of my fav. scrap pages soon, I'm a bit sensitive about what people will think of them!

Stay safe and enjoy the coming working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment