Friday, May 25, 2007

This week I flew to Sydney for a course for work. I had the opportunity to meet so many great people from all over Australia who I deal with daily on the phone. In addition, I met up with Kylie and Troy (Kylie now has a job with the company in Sydney) and got to hang out and catch up with them also. I have only attached two of the many photos which show my workmates and I 'enjoying' ourselves. All I can say is it was a great trip and I work with some great people!

I know I have already posted a photo of Chelsea in this costume, but this photo is just so much better! They have danced in two Eisteddfods, and have got a Highly Commended so far. They have another eisteddfod in a few weeks - Chicko loves going on the stage! She will be 4years old at the end of July

No comments:

Post a Comment