Monday, October 30, 2006

I hope everyone's weekend was great. As per usual, we were out in the backyard. Here is William preparing a patch of the yard for lawn, it used to be a vege garden, but we just don't have the time to maintain something like that!

I spat the dummy yesterday arvo and told William that I was finished working in the yard and from now on will be concentrating on the inside of the house. - The painting, fittings, flooring etc that have been neglected!

We have done some more to the big garden in the middle, but I'm not happy with the result, so I won't be posting anymore photos of it until its finished!
Chicko and I just took this photo of ourselves about 10 minutes ago. Dancing is wrapping it up for the year soon, and the Christmas concert is getting closer. Chelsea's group are doing a dance to the Hi5 song 'Action Hero'.

Click here to see the Hi5 Action Hero Video Clip

Chelsea is doing well at swimming lessons as well. At the moment she's blowing bubbles under the water and reaching down to pick up toys under the water.

I am soooooooooo looking forward to the party season coming up. Our work Christmas party is coming up in a few weeks, which should be an ALL NIGHTER! I am going on a warehouse shopping tour this weekend, an engagement party, enjo parties, candle parties and we are hoping to go to Dreamworld soon. Chicko is old enough to enjoy everything now.

Anyhow, have a great evening, Suzi xo Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment