Sunday, August 20, 2006


Well this weekend has been exhausting. You see, William and myself have been quite busy putting the finishing touches on our HOME THEATRE ROOM. Last weekend we purchased a Projector, screen and surround sound system from The Good Guys at Oxley, who never cease to please us with great service and really good deals. This week each day after work has been filled with measuring, trips to Bunnings, carting materials home and then finally, building the room. We still need carpet, which will come in a few weeks hopefully. The projector was only ready yesterday, and the skyhook is still on its way, so it will be a week or so before we can get it completely finished, but we watched Fast and Furious on it last night and its GREAT!

Chelsea and I went to the Markets in Ipswich this morning and I picked up a little hand carved table - I don't know if I will use it as a side table or if I will hang the tabletop on the wall as decoration. Mum, Meagan and Andrew came over last night. Dad is away on a work trip and Aimee and Dave are still down at the snow, flying home today I believe.

I am off now to clean out our wardrobe - the top shelves have not been properly organised since we moved in, and its killing me!!! I then plan on cleaning out the bathroom cupboard which has the same problem. I have been totally inspired to clean out and clean up from reading this lady's blog regularly. http://amymowbray.typepad.com/
Have a great week! Suzi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment